Strony

piątek, 1 marca 2013

“The Hunger Games”



“The Hunger Games” - review

I think that reading is one of the most pleasant way of spending free time. I would like to write something about a book which I read some time ago.
This book is entitled “The Hunger Games” which means  “Igrzyska Śmierci” in Polish. It is the first part of the series of the same title. It was written in 2008 by American writer Suzanne Collins. In my opinion, the main topic of the novel is human strength and sacrifice for the family. I don’t want to describe you all the details of the plot but you should know, that it concerns teenager Katniss Everdeen who lives in the country Panem. We meet her family, the most important values in her life and the strict rules in the country. Katniss has to cope with a lot of problems which appeared during her difficult task, which she has to perform in full view of all inhabitants. She must to fight for her life.
 I want to recommend you this book, because I think that it is one of the best books, which I have ever read.  I’m sure that this book will grab your attention. Especially, when there is a film, which was based on this story. There is a photo of my collection under the text.
Ania :)

Here is the trailer of the film ... enjoy
 
 

1 komentarz: